Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Psalm 7 - Prayer and Praise for Deliverance from Enemies

The Psalmist Prays:

O Lord my God, in You I put my trust,
Save me from all those who persecute
    me;
And deliver me,
Lest they tear me like a lion,
Rending me in pieces, while there is none
    to deliver.

Psalmist Doris Prays:

O Lord my God, in Your hand I place mine,
Save me from thoughts of pride and grandeur;
And protect me,
Lest my thoughts overtake me like the running cougar,
And pounce on my bones, while there is none
    to protect me.

The Psalmist Prays:

O Lord my God, if I have done this,
If there is iniquity in my hands,
If I have repaid evil to him who was at
    peace with me,
Or have plundered my enemy without
    cause,
Let the enemy pursue me and overtake
    me;
Yes, let him trample my life to the
    earth,
And lay my honor in the dust.


Psalmist Doris Prays:

O Lord my God, if I have allowed this,
If there is evil in my heart,
If I have struck him who bore no
    harm towards me,
Or have plundered the families of the
    innocent;
Let those who I have struck the first blow
    find me;
Yes, let him see me in the distance,
 And trample my honor in the earth.  


 The Psalmist Prays:
Arise, O Lord, in Your anger;
Lift Yourself up because of the rage of my
    enemies;
Rise up for me to the judgment You have
    commanded!
So the congregation of the peoples shall
     surround You;
For their sakes, therefore, return on high.
The Lord shall judge the peoples;
Judge me O Lord, according to my
     righteousness,
And according to my integrity within me.

Psalmist Doris Prays:

Arise, O Lord in Your anger;
Show yourself, because of the hostility of my
   enemies;
Assert yourself for me according to the ordinances
   You have  laid down!
So the multitudes of the citizens shall mull around
    You:
For their welfares, therefore, bestow kindness.
The Lord will be eye to eye.
See me O Lord, according to my
    righteousness,
And according to my honor within me. 


The Psalmist Prays:

Oh, let the wickedness of the wicked
   come to an end.
But establish the just,
For the righteous God tests the hearts and
    minds.
My defense is of God.
Who saves the upright in heart.

Psalmist Doris Prays:

Oh, let useless thought perish.
But let the Lord come through,
For the ever faithful God stirs the hearts and
  minds.
My shield is of God.
Who protects the vigilant.

The Psalmist Prays:
God is a just judge.
And God is angry with the wicked every
   day.
If he does not turn back,
He will sharpen His sword;
He bends His bow and makes it ready.
He also prepares for Himself instruments
    of death;
He makes His arrows into fiery shafts.

Psalmist Doris Prays:
God Lord is my judge.
And God's anger is on the wicked every
   moment.
If he does not halt,
He will prepare His armor;
He sharpens His sword and practices.
He  also stores up instruments of death;
He makes his blade to shine in the light.

The Psalmist Prays:
Behold , the wicked brings forth
   iniquity;
Yet he conceives trouble and brings forth
   falsehood.
He made a pit and dug it out,
And has fallen into the ditch which he
    made.
His trouble shall return upon his own
    head.
And his violent dealing shall come down
    on this own crown.

Psalmist Doris Prays:
Behold, the evil one brings forth
    plans;
Yet he plots gossips and brings forward
    untruths.
He made a hole and carved it out,
And falls into the pit which he made.
His plans shall come knocking on his
    own door.
And his viciousness shall come down
     on his own household.



The Psalmist Prays:
I will praise the Lord according to His
    righteousness.
And will sing praise to the name of the
     Lord Most HIgh.

Psalmist Doris Prays:
I will utter praises and shower the Lord
   with adulations.
And this lowly creature will bow before you
    always.
You are the food of my soul, the love of my life.
Thine will be done for ever and ever.

A M E N.










 








 
























No comments:

Post a Comment